Huge thanks to Miriam Hurdle from The Showers of Blessing Blog for nominating me for this Blogger Recognition Award. What an honor to be recognized by a fellow blogger, especially one who writes such inspiring and thoughtful posts. Her Travel section is particularly inspiring to me, as are her photos so please check her blog out here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to receive the award.
- Notify your nominees and provide a nomination link to your award post.
How my blog started:
Pretty simple story: All I have ever wanted to do in my life was travel, and when I finally saved enough money to start taking a few trips, friends and family would always ask me how I enjoyed it, or for suggestions on the places I traveled to. So, I just decided to share all of that here. I’ve also always loved writing and have kept a personal journal since I was 10. Sometimes, I include some of my personal journal notes in this blog.
My Advice to new bloggers:
- If you want to start a blog just go for it. Don’t let yourself get discouraged by numbers and stats. If you really believe in what you’re writing about I guarantee you there is some one else out there that does too and they will be inspired by you.
- Engage with your readers, and other bloggers! It is so important to build up your community in the blogging world.
4. Noir TravelTea 5. Joy Loves Travel 6. Yaatri 7. Bulldog Travels 8. EddieTheAuthor
9. Trekanon 10. Rowing Through Life 11. Escaping Expectation
12. Glimpses of the World 13. The Bella Travelista 14. My Name Painter
If ya’ll decide to partake, have fun! I’ll enjoy reading your posts 🙂 .
Nomination link to the original nomination post:
Leave a Reply